Sunday, January 4, 2015

Holiday Season Wing Tour 2014


      The holiday season is filled with family, catching up with old friends, Christmas parties, and of course food.  Its been a busy holiday season for myself, but I didn't stop me from going out for wings, in fact I ate more than usual.  During this holiday season I went to 6 wing joints, 1 grocery store for take home wings, enjoyed Mom's homemade wings, and worked on a few of my own homemade sauce recipes, including my attempt at the recipe of the original buffalo wing sauce by Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY.

      My reviews on Hooters, Wingstop, Another Round in Downers Grove, Buffalo Joe's in Evanston, Crosstown Pub in Naperville, Division Ale House in Chicago, Brookhaven Market take home wings will be coming out all January long so continue to check back.  Ill even review my own mothers wings and tell you about making my own buffalo wing sauce, which needs a little work.  In the mean time, here are the wing joints I checked out with a few mouth watering pictures.  Enjoy and eat more wings!


Divison Ale House - Chicago
 

Division Ale House - Buffalo Sauce






3 Mile Island Wings
Hooters
 





Another Round - Zesty Garlic
Another Round - Downers Grove
Wingstop - Original Hot
Wingstop - Parmesan Garlic 



Jalapeño Dry rub with Spicy Garlic Sauce & Shut Up BBQ
Buffalo Joe's - Spicy
Crosstown Pub - Naperville
Sauce Mom uses
Crosstown Pub - Buffalo Sauce and Cool Ranch Dry Rub
Homemade using Anchor Bar recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment